Feel the Heat
It's elemental. Windows are meant to keep the weather out and you comfortable. However, studies show that windows are the largest source of a building's heat loss and drafts - and consequent cause of thermal discomfort.
Power*e Glass solves this problem by using a safe electric current to increase the temperature of the entire inside glass pane of windows and partitions. By increasing a window’s temperature, Power*e Glass heats and insulates - stopping heat loss at the point where it occurs.
A New Window on the World
Power*e Glass windows are enhanced industry standard two pane insulated glass units that dynamically create an efficient thermal barrier at the windows.
Independent tests show that a Power*e Glass heating system:
• Provides better thermal comfort than other heating systems
• Uses substantially less power than conventional heating systems.
Power*e Glass Can Do More for You
Power*e Glass is a green technology that can save power and money. By eliminating and reducing heat loss, Power*e Glass can:
• Reduce the need for other heating systems
• Reduce the energy used for heating
• Reduce your heating costs
• Enable lower room air temperatures
• Eliminate condensation and fogging on windows.
ASHRAE 90.1 Standard for Envelope Energy Usage showing average heat loss sources (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers)
Power*e™ is a registered trademark of Radiant Glass Industries, LLC.